Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentines card

Valentines day was sneaking up on me.   I got the Valentine cards made for the Grandkids real early and their treats sent out to them.   But then I still had to make my card for my hubby.   He would be surprised not to get a handmade card from me on every occasion.       I used card sketch #19 at the Sketch n Scrap blog.    You can check it out   HERE
I thought the sketch would work perfectly for a Valentines card.   My goal the first of the year was to enter more card challenges and I think this is the first one I've entered.   I just usually make my cards without a sketch but now after doing this one.  I'll be using more card sketches now.

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful creation and awesome sketch take. WTG!!! Thanks for playing along with us on
    Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! I know your husband will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the "Love" !! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card and love the big heart embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap and perhaps our card sketch on the 20th Feb will inspire another beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great combination of patterns and embellishments. Love how it turned out. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sketches are awesome, aren't they?! You did a wonderful job! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVELY take on the card sketch and super sweet Valentine's card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your take on the sketch ! Your card is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at sketch-N-Scrap !

    ReplyDelete