Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Garden



I made this challenge at Stuck on U Sketches with just a few hours to spare.     I knew I wanted to make a layout of all the pictures my son had posted on FB of the process over a couple of weekends on the organic garden he was building in his backyard.    I was looking thru sketches at various blogs I follow and found this one and it was perfect because I would get to use all 6 of the pictures he posted.      The challenge is over this evening, so I started right away just after lunch trying to decide what papers and embellies and such to use.   It ended up being rather ample as I just matted my pictures and my background paper is actually 4 6x6 squares I just taped together on the back.
Then I used my silhouette for only the 2nd time to cut these two different plant/leave cuts to use as the embellishments.   You can see the sketch and challenge     HERE

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the sketch to get in so many photos. Love your layout. I love the subject too. Thank you for joining us at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you have a silhouette, i'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is fab, love the branches too and the color combo. Great to see you at sous.

    ReplyDelete