Monday, February 3, 2014

Florida Scenery


I am so glad I came across this double page sketch at Stick it Down blog.   You can check it out
HERE       You still have till this afternoon to enter.     I'm glad I found it today because I had some great scenery pictures I took a week ago when we were in Florida and with this sketch I got to use a  lot of them.       I'm going to enter this layout in another challenge also.    I found out about this new challenge blog from an online scrappy friend  you can check it out   HERE      It's by Gloria Stengel Designs and its called Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge blog.     Today they announced their first challenge.    Challenge #1 is  "What's Your Style?"    Well I'm not sure how to describe my style but neat and clean.    Lately I'm really into matting everything and layers.   Plus I love banners too.
So I have it all in this layout.   I matted the pictures, every piece of paper and the banners, plus there are layers with a couple of the pictures overlapping and the embellishments overlapping and layers of patterned papers.

20 comments:

  1. I love your clean style. Especially the overlapping, matted photos and the banners! I mat EVERYTHING (most of the time). It makes the photos POP! Thanks for playing in our FIRST challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the layers on this. Those banner strips just speak to me and I love the swirls you added. Just a wonderful layout all around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love clean style, and you've managed to pull that off beautifully here! You did a great job of using multiple patterned papers while still keeping a clean design. Thanks for playing along in the very first Craft Hoarders Anonymous challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay Barbara! I love your style!! I am so glad that you played along with us at Craft Hoarders!!! Your page is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout, I love all the layers and the banners you added....thanks for playing with us on our first challenge at the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your double wide spread and the CASS. . plus the hand journaling! Nice work! Thanks for joining us for the first Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your clean style with the matting. I also love the leaf flourishes you used. They are a perfect compliment to your pictures. All around awesome layout! Thank you for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for our very first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty pictures! I'm glad you used our sketch from Stick it Down to showcase them. You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic pictures!! Such a pretty page!! Thanks for playing along at SID!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout showcasing multiple pics. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great layout! Everything looks so wonderful from your matting, to the papers and the palm tree! Thanks so much for sharing! I needed that bit of Florida in my day today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Love the bright colors in your LO. Nice job!! Thanks for playing along with us at SID!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down!

    lovies, =o) kel
    SID Double Page DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a very nice two-page layout. Love your choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great layout....you really got loads of pics in there! I'm so excited that you joined us for the launch of Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. I hope you come to play often! Ginny from Polly's Paper : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty layout - it really sets off those pictures beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  19. very exotic! thanks for playing with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your double layout, come by for a visit at my blog... http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete