Monday, February 17, 2014

Big Hug - Boys Rule Challenge


This was a fun sketch to work with once I decided on what papers to use.   The background paper is a single piece of Fancy Pants - Hopscotch collection that I had, then the rest were 3 various scraps I had and some card stock scrap too, so went together well considering most came out of my scrap drawer.     The sketch is the latest sketch out at Boys Rule   You can check it out  HERE
It's a different look than what I usually have but I'm real happy with it and I'm sure I'll use it again in different configurations.   It sure is great to use scraps and the single sheet of paper left from a collection.   Who doesn't like to be able to do this.
The picture was taken last Thanksgiving and Papa Don put the big hug on Kai while we were trying to get a picture of the two of them.      You can see the sketch below also.

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch and such a sweet subject matter! Thanks for joining us at Boys Rule.

    ReplyDelete