Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hello card


My goal in 2014 was to make more cards for challenges.   In my yahoo scrapping group I'm in a 52 week card challenge where we have a prompt every week for that weeks card entry.   But I rarely enter any other card challenges even though every week I look at so many of them and tell myself to make that card.    Well finally this sketch I printed out and kept it here in front of me and tonight I got my act together and made the card.   I used an embossing folder for the red background paper and also used a mini embossing folder for the butterfly and fancy cut around it.   I then used some light blue rick-rack and found some scrap patterned paper that matched that and the butterfly and also had some red in it, so that is what I used for my banner.    Check it out   HERE  for more details on the challenge and here is a pic of the sketch I used.

6 comments:

  1. Well thank you so much for taking the time to create a card from our sketch! I is adorable. You did good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for playing with SFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I love the butterfly. Thanks for playing along at SFF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us this week. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with the Sketched Frenzy Friday challenge, very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We appreciate your playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday. Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete