Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Holiday Prep


Found another great two page sketch so wanted to scrap these miscellaneous pictures from this last Christmas.    Pictures all came from different days but shows Arthur putting up outside lights back in late October.  (I know I pushed the date but I wanted a good weather weekend and not take any chances.)  Then pics of me wrapping presents.  A picture when we decided that we should add ribbon around the tree.  Plus pics of the chocolate covered pretzels and oreos that I make every year.
So I think I have pictures here from October, November and December but they went together for the layout I titled "Holiday Prep"
I used two older people of Recollections papers as the background paper,  you might not be able to see it in the picture but it has Merry Christmas written all over the paper.   Then I cut two strips of another piece of Recollection paper that had HO HO HO all across it.   That worked perfect to go with the sketch, I just matted it to have it stand out a bit more.   For the banners I used strips that I cut from paper in a 6x6 pad from an Authentique Christmas collection.
I used the January 31st sketch at the Shop Scrap Much blog.     You can check it out HERE,  
there is still time to enter the challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Great page, as always Barb! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! What a fantastic layout!! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page! It's fun to see the preparations through time! The banners are such a nice feature, along with the "ho, ho, ho..." - that makes me feel jolly! Good luck with the challenges and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete