Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sweet Song Bird card



I don't know how long I have had this stamp "sweet song bird" but its been a couple of years and I have never used it.    The glittery chipboard birds I got in a prize package probably a year ago and have been in my "i like this, i will use this sometime" basket since then.      Today when I was checking out new card challenges I saw the one at Crazy4Challenges blog I knew it was time to use all my saved goodies,  the idea came to me immediately, just had to go looking for the right paper to use too.    Check out the challenge    HERE
The challenge is a music inspiration and whatever it means to you.    Since I'm ready for winter to be over and hear the sounds of birds chirping out my window in spring, that is my inspiration.


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love the music paper and the glittery birds! TFS!

    ReplyDelete