Thursday, February 20, 2014

2013 Magic Tree


If you know me at all you know I love making Christmas layouts.   For probably every year that I have been scrapping I've done at least one layout from pictures of the Magic Tree in Columbia, MO (well not last year, we totally forgot to go see it).   I've already made one layout this year to go in my Christmas album, but when I saw this sketch #81 at Feeling Sketchy   I just said Christmas to me so I decided to do another magic tree layout that had pictures of Leslie in it for her album.
Here is the sketch and I hope you try it too.


10 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, Barb. I like that you used the silver letters for the 'magic' part of the title :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout. Thank you for joining the layout challenge at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Nice that you have these memories documented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful LO, such gorgeous photos.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy.
    Debi - DT @ Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely layout. LOVE your photos, thanks for joining Feeling Sketchy ~ Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful inspiration of our sketch ! Thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along at the Feeling Sketchy Blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work and amazing photos, thanks for joining in the fun at Feeling Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work and amazing photos, thanks for joining in the fun at Feeling Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful LO and great take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along at The Feeling Sketchy Blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete