Sunday, March 8, 2020

Yacht Club Resort


I'm still working on catching up on some old vacation layouts and filling in my albums.   I love looking back on old trips and reliving them again while I create.

For this layout I am entering it at  "SCRAP OUR STASH"   I used the color combo and my name is Barbara so in using the first letter of my name (there has been some confusion if to use something for every letter or just the first, but I think I'm right now with just the first letter from a post I saw yesterday)   So I have the color "B"lue in my pattern paper on the keys and then I also have "B"ling
on my banner paper.


5 comments:

  1. What a pretty page. Love The details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I love to scrapbook too - so you can look back and relive all those fun memories. Love the papers you used - great layout! Thanks for playing at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, Barbara! Love the black matting. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a beautiful place to stay. I really like that key pattern paper, and how you've matted the different elements in black. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful travel page. Love the black and white matting. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete