Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Planning Our Journey


Some of you may know that my brother and I have a road trip planned starting in late April.
We live in central Missouri and we are starting from here and taking a trip along the Historic
Route 66.  We are only going as far as Las Vegas area and then heading north and coming home
through Utah and Colorado with planned stops in some National Parks.   My brother has been plotting the whole trip on an app to go onto to his Garmin so all our pre-planned stops will be there for us.  As the other picture shows we have been researching lots of fun and off the wall stops by reading several Route 66 books, looking at Route 66 maps and reading blogs about the route.
At some point I will make a title page for the album I'll be making and then this will be the first page
after the title page will be this one.   I'm going to love taking this road trip with my bother and then
coming home and reliving it with all the pictures we will take and then making my many layouts from them all.

I'm entering this layout at  "SOUL-SCRAPPERS"  for Challenge RW40 - Random Word.
I chose the word "Journey" and used it in my title.


    Welcome to the  Random Word Challenge 
                                  where each month we will have 6 words or
                             titles based off a common theme. All you have to do
                                          is pick one & use it somewhere
                                          on your project. It's that simple !
                                               Our theme this Month is: BOOKS
                                                          
                                                           1. Hero
                                                           2. Journey
                                                           3. Suspense
                                                           4. Explore
                                                           5. Thrill, Thriller or Thrilling
                                                           6. Childish

No comments:

Post a Comment