Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Valentine Dinner 2020


This was our second year in a row going to Baxters for our Valentine Dinner.   It is a really
special place for us and you sure can't beat the food for a special dinner.    I think they have the
best French Onion soup I have ever had so we both always start with that.  I love their house Mayfair dressing that comes on their salad before the entree.   This year we changed what we order, we love their Prime Rib there but this  year I had a French Onion KC Strip with swiss cheese melted on top.
It's my new favorite entree there.    My hubby had the peppercorn encrusted KC strip, I've had it
before and it is delicious.
The  latest Mystery Bag challenge at  "SOUL SCRAPPERS"  is perfect for this layout.
It is Celebrate Your Valentine and runs from Feb. 27 through March 30th.

I used the word V-day,  have lots of hearts embellishments and on my paper too. and also some xoxo paper used too.


What is a Mystery bag challenge?
mystery bag (plural mystery bags)
  1. bag whose contents are unknown. quotations ▼
  2. A surprise package randomly picked, a lucky dip.
  3. A non-specific mixed lot of a product at the supplier's choice.
In other words each month, the challenges will be different. You could get a quote, mixed media, technique, song, lift, color, vision board, product, poem etc....
The theme for FEBRUARY is...
'Celebrate Valentines'
You can make a scrappage, card or Off the page creation
Use the word ‘valentine/s
OR
Use Heart embellishments
OR
Use The word ‘Love’
OR
add XOXO’s
OR
Add them all to your creation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment