Monday, March 2, 2020

By The Fire



When I saw the new Survivor Challenge for March at  "SOUL-SCRAPPERS"  I immediately knew
what pictures I wanted to find and scrap.     For Memorial Day weekend 2015 my daughter and
son-in-law rented a house at the Lake of the Ozarks for the family.   It was a combo Birthday and
Mothers Day gift for me.  It included them, my hubby and me, my Dad and my brother.     We had a great 4 bedroom house with a nice deck looking down on the lake.    There were canoes and kayaks that were available to take out and down at lakeside a picnic table and large fire pit.   This is what we did on last night there.   We picked up sandwiches and drinks and then went down to the lake and built a fire and ate and just sat around and talked.   It was perfect.

Now why were these pictures the ones I wanted to scrap.   The March Survivor Challenge at
"SOUL-SCRAPPERS"  is   FIRE.    I had scrapped a lot of pictures already from this trip but if you know me I love to go back and add more and more layouts to any trip I take and this was a perfect one for me to add on to.

Hi SURVIVOR Members!
Lets get to our next months challenge and win some prizes and points.....
You Guessed it!!
FIRE
Obviously you must have fire to survive living on an island.
For Warmth, cooking and protection!
RULES and the Brief....
Please read through all details for this challenge thoroughly!!
You must scrap a page as long as it has a reference to FIRE (in any form)
Fire does not have to be shown in the photo/s you use on your page!
Some ideas for Fire could be......Cooking, BBQ, camping, snuggling in front of an open fire,
sitting around an outside fire, burn off, a candle burning, etc.....
As long as it is FIRE related.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara, I saw your layout at Soul Scrappers and wanted to read more about it :) I love your photos - looks like a fabulous time with family. I totally get the pull to revisit scrap albums and scrap more photos from the same trip - I do that all the time. Love your work :)

    ReplyDelete