Monday, March 9, 2020

Circle Line Tours


I've been catching up on scrapping more layouts from old vacations and this is one of them I made today.   I had made soon after trip to NY in 2015 other layouts of our Circle Line Tour in NYC but I still had so many pictures I took while on the cruise that I thought a grid format would be perfect to use some of them.    Here is what I came up with.

I'm entering this at   "THE STUDIO CHALLENGES"     The March 8th Grid Challenge.

I'm also going to enter this at  "LASTING MEMORIES"  for their Challenge #488-Faux Quilting
I think my square grid looks like a quilt.



5 comments:

  1. 😄



    ===============================

    https://alado52.blogspot.com

    ===============================

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great multi-photo layout! I love it and I think I have to copy it! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!
    Denise DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the grid design along with the bottom border. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a fun paper and great job with the grid design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Studio Challenges and at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete