Friday, May 25, 2018

Our Wedding Day


My niece lives in Sydney, Australia (center in the picture) and about 4 years ago she and her partner had a marriage ceremony but it was not recognized in Australia as a legal marriage until legislation passed marriage equality early this year.   So in April they had a private wedding ceremony back in the same park where all their family and friends had gathered for their first ceremony.   They are now legally married.   And they celebrated with their son they now have, my nephew Silas.

For this layout I used the prompt at  "LASTING MEMORIES"   I think this was the last challenge for the month I still had to complete for the Variety of Shapes challenges for the month.  This challenge
#395 is Triangles.       I just used one large triangle on this layout, although I guess since I had it stretch all the way across the page I actually have a total of 3 triangles.

Here is the link to    "LASTING MEMORIES"

LM #395 - Use one or more triangles on your layout.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work using those triangles for your background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The triangle background is awesome! Well done! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete