Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Family


This is the family picture the kids had taken on their cruise over Spring Break in March.   They had a great time and I've scrapped a lot of pictures from their trip, but mostly of the kids.   So I'm really gad I can scrap this one now of all of them.

I will enter this at  "LASTING MEMORIES"  for one of their March Variety of Shapes challenges.
This is for Challenge #394 - Hearts.

 Our theme for this month is "Variety of Shapes" and this week we are working with hearts.

LM #394 - Use one or more hearts on your layout

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely family portrait. I love how you used the heart challenge for your layout! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty family photo and great job with all the hearts! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete