Thursday, May 31, 2018

Making Lollies



This is probably my last layout for May but I made it count and I can use it for two different challenges.




"LASTING MEMORIES"  -  Circles    (I have one big circle and then 7 smaller circles around the layout in different places.)

LM #397 - Variety of Shapes - Circles

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you all! I hope you are having a good weekend.

We are back today with our last challenge for May. Our theme this month has been - Variety of Shapes - and our last challenge of the month is:

LM #397 - Circles - use one or more circles on your layout



"USE YOUR STUFF" -   Washi Tape   (I have 3 strips of washi tape, two of the potty people across layout under the picture and the vertical stripe of green striped washi tape.)

Challenge 313-Washi Tape

The challenge this week is to use Washi tape on your project.  For this challenge use at least two different pieces of Washi tape on your project.  For my project, I use my enormous Washi stash to decorate my planner spread for the week.  I was able to use three different rolls on this spread, two of which had never been used before.

So, pull out your Washi tape stash and let's see the creative ways that you choose to use Washi tape.  Don't forget to link up your project when you are done.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great layout! Love the mix of papers and that potty people washi is too cute! Thanks so much for joining our washi tape challenge at UYS and for joining our circle challenge at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work with all the circles!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool papers and I love all the circles. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute layout! Great job with the circle challenge! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete