Thursday, May 24, 2018

Lake Fun 1996


I found these old pictures of when we had a condo at the Lake of the Ozarks for several years.  We use to go down about every other weekend.    This was one weekend in 1996.  I wanted to make it because it has pictures of our best friends ever (both have since passed) our son and daughter and our son's best friend.   Plus pictures in our boats and our wave runner and our friends wave runner.
We always had so much fun.

Now this weekend we will be doing the same thing.  Now I live in a house on the lake and with my husband of the past 11 years and his son and family will be coming down to join us for the lake weekend.   And again I'll be out in our boat and we have a wave runner and our son has one here too.
A great way to spend Memorial Day weekend.   Plus after this weekend will be able to scrap new "Lake Fun" pictures.

I used the sketch at   "SOUL SCRAPPERS"  for this layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment