Sunday, May 6, 2018

Breakfast with Elle


I went right to work on the 2nd challenge at the "Sketch N Scrap" 6th Birthday Bash.     I usually don't wake up when I visit the kids and see Elle before they take off for work and take her to day care.   But while I was there last week I told Leslie to be sure and wake me up this time.   Sure glad she did because I got some great pictures of breakfast.   She had already finished a piece of toast and cheese this morning and then topped it off with this banana...which she loved.

The twist to this challenge was to use the sketch and the word celebrate somewhere on the layout.
I have it in my journaling.   Here is the link to the blog   "SKETCH N SCRAP"


1 comment:

  1. How cute is this? What a sweetie! I love your pictures and the adorable embellishments/papers you used are perfect accompaniments for your pictures! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete