Saturday, March 17, 2018

On Our Way to Amsterdam.


This was a fun challenge at  "SCRAP OUR STASH"     I didn't try it last month this month I decided I really wanted to give it a try.       Here is the challenge and what you had to do and then I'll tell you my  take on the challenge.

My take of the challenge was to mostly go with the main elements of the sketch on the right but then from the left sketch I used the two pictures and then I pulled the circle element in the left sketch for my pictures and cut them in circles.   For the frame element of the challenge I used two acetate overlays to frame my two round pictures.

Check out the challenge at   "SCRAP OUR STASH CHALLENGE BLOG"

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome page. Love the details and stash use. Great take. Thanks for your entry in the Scrap Our Stash Challenge. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blend of the two sketches, and love the colours :) Great idea to cut the photos into circles! Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You did a great job blending the sketches! Your layout turned out great! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool take on the challenge!!! Great "blending" on your part! LOVE it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge. Love the overlays and how you used them as the frame element. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete