Saturday, March 17, 2018

Beauty in London



I'm really enjoying filling in my London vacation scrapbook with a lot more layouts.    It's been my main focus these last several days.   We took this vacation back in 2006 so was just before I started scrapping so I hadn't done a lot of layouts at least not a lot of layouts that I like.   My style is simple but looking back on the first layouts I made simple now is fancy compared to then.   LOL

I used the sketch from March 15th at   "STUCK ?! SKETCHES"   I really enjoyed this sketch and matting my  pictures 4 times,  3 with card stock and then last bigger mat with patterned paper.  Plus this is he first time I've ever used any netting on my layout.  I got this in a prize package from a friend and I'm going to have to find out where she got it so I can use it more often,   I love the soft look to it.

Here is the sketch and the link to  "STUCK ?! SKETCHES"    As usual they have two great sketches this month to use.


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, love your page accents! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. The little butterflies are adorable. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page! Love all the netting! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete