Friday, March 23, 2018

First day of Spring


I made this 4x6 card for this weeks Project Life page.   I used the sketch #98 at "SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECT LIFE STYLE"   It was so fun putting all these little Springtime elements together to make my title card for the page.   Since my whole page was going to be about what we have been doing this week with the arrival of Spring (at least by date) we are still having some cold nights and grey days.   But non the less we are keeping busy with Spring cleaning around the house and cleaning our closet out from winter to summer clothes.  Plus we planted shrubs and roses to the back of the house to give it a more finished look and some color.   Going to take a couple of years for everything to grow a little taller and fuller but it already makes a major difference.  Then we cleaned out the pond around the fountain and set it back up to run again.   My best thing is that for the first time I'm going to grow some fresh herbs,  after I put them out in the hangers I realized I had room for two more pots.   Plus last night I made homemade tomato sauce for our pasta and I used some of the fresh oregano and basil in it.   I love the smell of fresh herbs plus the taste.

I am also going to enter this card at "SCRAPPING 4 FUN CHALLENGES" Their challenge running right now #111 is - Anything Goes with Flowers.   So since I have my flower garden across my picket fence on the card I thought this worked great for the challenge.

Here are the links for the challenges and the sketch I used

"SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECT LIFE STYLE"

and here is my full Project Life page with the card I made on the page.



"SCRAPPING 4 FUN CHALLENGES"

Challenge 111 - Anything Goes with Flowers


Challenge 111 - Anything Goes with Flowers
  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, Mixed Media, "Off the Page" Creations
  2. Only new creations from 16th of March onwards
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not only to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments
  4. You may enter a maximum of 4 entries for each Challenge
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!(to enter Challenges)
  6. If your Challenge entries does not meet the above requirements your entry will be disqualified! 
This Challenge ends on Thursday, the 29th of March, 23:55 PM European Time.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, spring is here and is very welcome!
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad spring is here!
    Cannot wait to work in the garden.
    Lovely card
    Have a Blessed easter weekend
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have created a wonderful card with cute little flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@S4F
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is super cute, Barbara! I love the little scene you have created and your layout is great, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at SITPLS! - Lori DT

    ReplyDelete