Thursday, March 8, 2018

3 St. Patrick's Day Cards


There is a challenge this week going on at  "BITTEN BY THE BUG 2"   The challenge is.....

Happy Monday!  Susan here to bring you this week's Bitten By the Bug 2 Cricut Challenge.  As March brings hopes of springtime, it also brings St. Patrick's Day. Being of Irish decent, we always mark St. Patrick's Day with authentic Irish food and a few fun traditions.  This week's challenge, 

SHOW US YOUR SHAMROCKS


pays tribute to my Irish heritage, as well as that of many millions of Americans.  I hope you get out your green card stock and join in us in preparing for St. Patrick's Day!!

For this challenge I got out my "Celebrate With A Flourish" cartridge and started cutting out double shamrocks for my 3 cards I needed for family to mail out for the holiday.   The top card 'Irish Luck'  I cut two double shamrocks set at 2" for my card and then the Be Irish card I cut the shamrock at 3"
and finally the card with the stamped sentiment (it's for my Dad) I cut the shamrocks at 2.5"

This was a fun challenge and I got to use my all time favorite cartridge.   Here is the link to the challenge at  "BITTEN BY THE BUG 2"

2 comments:

  1. Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked such a beautiful shamrock cut. Beautiful cards, too! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete