Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Old Easter pictures



I made this layout last night and was having blogger problems so couldn't get it posted.   Last week I went through an old box of pictures and found these of Easter 1965.   We were at my Grandmothers and my brother and I were still dressed from church (I even had on a corsage) but we went skateboarding out in the street in front of the house when we got home from church.

I'm entering this layout for another 3rd birthday challenge at "Sketch-N-Scrap"   This one was posted on May 6th at  "Mandy Reedyk Happy Scrappin"   Her challenge was to creat a card or layout using the number 3.   On the background brown paper has numbers on it, so the #3 is there and then I used 3 pictures for my layout and 3 different patterned papers.   Check out all the details   HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! thanks for joining in at Sketch N Scrap 3rd birthday bash! :)

    ReplyDelete