Monday, May 4, 2015

Verna Bratton


I found this old picture, probably taken about 1996 with my ex-mother-in-law.   I thought of the challenge at "Lasting Memories" - Gratitude.    I was blessed with a very loving and wonderful mother-in-law for 30 years.   Not to many people can say that there mother-in-law lived with them for half their married life with barely ever a disagreement.    I will always be grateful for her and how she raised her children and loved her grandchildren.   I'm so glad my kids had her in their life for so many years.    I wanted to make this simple layout with not to many frills, just the picture of her, her son and myself.   I plan on doing a lot of journaling on the back for my kids to have to remember her in the future.
Check out the challenge at "Lasting Memories"    HERE.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful story to go with your layout about your mother in law. Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Barbara :) Some MIL are so special and so glad she was one :)Thanks for playing along with us over at Lasting Memories
    Tina LMDT

    ReplyDelete