Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Happy Birthday card



I made this card yesterday and going to enter it in two challenges.    First off I used the latest sketch #300 at "Tuesday Morning Sketches"   I love any sketch where I get to use a banner/flag.
Here is the sketch  and check out the details of the challenge    HERE.


Then I am also entering this card for another 3rd birthday challenge with "Sketch-N-Scrap"
Design Team Member Marie-Christine had the color challenge of blue and orange and to also use 3 different buttons.   She made a layout but I decided to go with the card.
You can see her challenge and layout   HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Barbara for your lovely card!!!
    Marie-Christine DT Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the flower and tiny buttons!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, love that orange flower! Thanks for joining in our birthday bash celebration at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete