Friday, May 22, 2015

Crazy Monsters



No I'm not doing Halloween layouts in May.   This picture was taken of the grandkids a couple of weeks ago.  It seems they were playing together and then just came to show their Mom how they had put on their costumes.    She posted the picture on Facebook and said these are my "Crazy Monsters"   thus my title.

I used the May 22nd sketch at "Stuck on U Sketches"  for this layout.   I love flags/banners and this BIG one looked like it would be so fun to use.   Only my background paper is a new single sheet.   Everything else I got out of my scrap drawer.   Even got lucky with the big banner as had a piece just the right size to use.   So these papers are from various collections, I couldn't start to tell you what they are.   But I admit I'm really glad that my scrap drawers for patterned papers and card stock are both being used regularly.

You can see the sketch below  and check out the details for the challenge at  "Stuck on U Sketches"



2 comments:

  1. Flags and banners are some of my favorite elements too! Thanks for linking us up with your layout at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love you version of the sketch, simple yet effective. Thank you for joining us at STUCK ON U SKETCHES this month x

    ReplyDelete