Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Valentine Card



I've made a couple of Valentine cards back  in January but I need more so concentrating on some today.

I used the  February card sketch at  "STICK IT DOWN"    It was fun making this card because I used all scraps of paper on my card.

Here is the card sketch and link to  "STICK IT DOWN"  



I am also going to enter this at "CRAFTY HAZELNUTS PATTERNED PAPER CHALLENGE"

I used 4 different patterned papers on my Valentine card.

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper February 2020 challenge


Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper

February 2020 Challenge
A challenge that is always about using
Patterned Papers

You may enter any creation on which some patterned paper/card has been used - please remember that you must use some patterned paper

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful vibrant card. The colors and pattern papers are lovely. The little heart brads are perfect additions. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty. I love that pattern paper you used in the oval.
    Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty card, perfect take on the sketch. Thanks for you playing along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Love the pattern paper used.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    Patricia DT

    ReplyDelete