Thursday, February 20, 2020

Buds !



My grandkids are so sweet together and just the best of friends.   I love their smiling faces.

I used the sketch at  "SKETCH N SCRAP"  for this layout.




I am also entering my layout at  "USE YOUR STUFF"   Challenge #392

#392 Circles

Hey everyone!  New challenge day..woohooo!!!

This challenge's theme is CIRCLES!
Related image

For your project please add some circles! It could be in some of your embellishments, the shape of your project, some die cuts...it's totally up to you! 

5 comments:

  1. Love your assortment of circles to match the background paper. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun layout! Love the papers you have used and your layered circles look great! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at UYS Barbara. I love all those circles on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Border clusters must be making a come-back. I love your circles of patterned paper. The title turned out great as well. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! I love all the circles and the papers you choose are perfect for your photos and the circle theme! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete