Tuesday, February 4, 2020

LOOK AT ME



I've had this picture of my granddaughter Mylan printed for about a month now and finally this morning got around to scrapping it.

I didn't follow any sketch, just put it together  with punch borders.   I used two different punches.
and just played around with a design.

I will add this to the challenge #483 at  "LASTING MEMORIES"

LM #483 - Once Loved, Now Forgotten - Punches

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you! Welcome back to Lasting Memories. It's the start of a new month and that means we have a new theme and a new set of challenges for you.

Our theme and challenges for February are courtesy of DT member, Lauren, and I think you're going to like them! Our theme is "Once loved, now forgotten."  
This month, let's pull out those tools and supplies that are collecting dust and let's show them some love! Our first challenge for February is:

 LM #483 - Punches - Use one or more punched shapes on your layout.

1 comment:

  1. I love the different punches you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete