Monday, February 10, 2020

80's Father Daughter Dance




I was so happy when my son sent me a bunch of pictures of my granddaughter Mylan and him and her friends before they left for the 5th grade Father Daughter Dance this year.   The theme was the 80's and they all dressed up so cute for it.   I got a kick that my son joined in on the theme too.    He said they had a great time.

I used the February double page sketch at  "STICK IT DOWN"   it was perfect for all the pictures he sent me.    There was even one picture he asked me to print in 8x10 format for him so he can frame it and hang it ag home.   Thats my next project to do today.

Here is the sketch and link to  "STICK IT DOWN"


4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love what you've done with the doily background and the fun pink polka dots! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome layout Barbara :) Love those colors and the theme too. Thank you for playing along with us over at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing colour combination! Love this layout! Thanks for scrapping with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I absolutely LOVE the 80's photos! The papers go so nicely with them! Thank you for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete