Thursday, August 8, 2013

WOW





July 4th might be over but I still got to scrap new fireworks pictures.     The challenge this week at

Lasting Memories    www.kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com    happens to be use starts and stripes.

Susan took the kids out to California for 2 weeks to visit all her family and they went to the Orange

County Fair and these are pics of the fireworks from that night they got to see.    I have lots of pictures

left to scrap from all the fun they seemed to be having at the fair.

I'm not sure who this paper is by but it was a single sheet of black with silver stars, so I just kept it simple and I had a piece of glossy silver cardstock and used that to cue 4 strips and made my layout.

3 comments:

  1. We love that you play along Barb. I look forward to what you create each week! Thanks for joining us again at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect paper for the challenge. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Gorgeous Barbara! Perfect DP!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete