Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cheesetique & Yummy




This was a fun layout to make I really liked how it turned out.  These are pictures from our first dinner out at Cheesetique in Shirlington Village, when I went to visit Leslie and Jason in July to go wedding dress shopping.    The weather was perfect and we ate outside and I had the most awesome adult grilled cheese sandwich and homemade potatoe salad.   It's a favorite spot for the kids to go to and will be a favorite of mine to on my next visit.   I could have eaten there every day.    I used sketch #41 at
My Scraps and More sketch blog and it also works for the challenge at Colorful Creations - E challenge
for using layers and buttons as their embellishment challenge this month.

Then I'm also using it as my layout for this week for the 52 week challenge at my yahoo group.  ScrappinNChattin.

2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous page. Love the background paper and the way you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet layout! I love the mix of colors you chose! Ohhh and Barbara.. I just sent you off an email about your LGS prize pack!!!

    ReplyDelete