Thursday, August 8, 2013

This Week's PL page





The weeks not over but since I've just been making single pages this covers the majority of my week of anything than the everyday scrapbooking watching TV week.

I'm entering this at www.week--2--week.blogspot.com   for their PL challenge to make your own journaling card, which I have made two on the page.    My MESSY week consisted of moving everything around on my scrapping desk so Arthur could rearrange my printers and give me more work space.  For about an hour I had a very very clean work space but then I started scrapping again.   But I do have to admit the new deeper space on the desk with no printer there makes a huge difference.

Then we also decided to have an attic fan installed this week and that made a mess all over the place, but now everything is back to normal.     I just wish it would cool off and humidity would drop so I could try it out and sleep with the windows open and get more a breeze coming thru.

2 comments:

  1. Cute page. So glad you got into doing PL. :) I also like the last two posts. They are layouts I did not see. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page. So glad you got into doing PL. :) I also like the last two posts. They are layouts I did not see. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete