Sunday, December 13, 2020

Oh Christmas Tree

 


We have three trees decorated and up this year.    I figure 2020 needs some extra cheer.    The middle picture is our main tree in our family room.   Then on the left is a smaller tree on the end table also in the family room.    This is my favorite tree because I bought it on clearance at Michaels years ago, it came with the lights and all these great misc. ornaments and bows on it.   I just throw a plastic bag in storage each year.   But get this, it only cost me $29.   I keep hoping I'll find another great deal like that but I never have, but I keep looking.   Then my other small tree is on the buffet in the dining room.

I made this layout for the Anything Goes challenge at  "LASTING MEMORIES"   its the last challenge here for 2020.   I hope you join in on this challenge and the other two from earlier in the month.   You have until 6:00 pm EST Saturday, January 2nd.      I've loved being a Guest Designer for December.

Merry Christmas everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment