Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Christmas at Grandmas

 


I'm loving scrapping all the old Christmas pictures I've found of me back in the days.    This I'm guess was 1957 and we were having Christmas at my Grandparents house with everyone going there to celebrate.   Thats me helping put the presents out under the tree and then standing by the mantle saying a little prayer it seems.  I have no idea what i was praying about standing there unless it was to Santa to be sure and find me there.  LOL


I'm entering this in the final challenge of the year #84 at  "CHALLENGE YOURSELF"




MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE your photos, Barbara! They are absolutely wonderful!!! You scrapped them beautifully here. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month for the anything goes challenge. We are all very happy that you did! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your vintage photos. What a great find! Great design and paper choices. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing old photos!! Such great memories to scrap. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this -great choice of pattern papers and colors to compliment the vintage photos - just awesome!-Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love these two vintage photos! The papers used on this layout fit the photos so well. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. Wish you and your family a blessed and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photos! Doesn't the picture of the tinsel on the tree just bring back so many memories?! Fantastic layout! Thank you for joining Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beatiful layout, love the paper mix! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOURself

    ReplyDelete