Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Thanksgiving Card

 


We have decided not to get together this Thanksgiving as we usually do and just save our big family get together until Christmas.   We are just going to be safe and social distance at Thanksgiving and get together with some portal calls and everything.

So I made this card to send to my son and his family.    I still have to make one for my daughter and her family and that will probably be all I do this year.

I combined two challenges for this card.

First Sketch #461 at   "FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES"    It was so simple and easy to work with.

 Next I used this prompt from today at   "THE SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS"   I haven't embossed much lately but I got out two different embossing folders for this card.

Embossing

 Hello Friends & Welcome Back
to another fun challenge here at the Sisterhood of Crafters!

Today's fun challenge theme is:

    EMBOSSING
(wet or dry)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and I'm sure your son & his family will appreciate it! Yes a very different holiday season ahead for everyone. Stay safe & healthy! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete