Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Homecoming

 


I can't believe it, our oldest grandson is almost 16 and went to Homecoming this year with his beautiful date.     He can't be that old.   It wasn't that long ago I was going to Homecoming.   LOL

I went the the double "Scrappy Friends"  challenge for this layout.   I always love this combo challenge.

I started with the sketch at  "THROUGH THE EYES OF ROCHELLE SPEARS"  and then the November Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at  "SCRAP WITH STACY"  I used the middle row Wood, Arrows, 2 Photos.        On my layout I have 2 wood veneer embellishments and one of them is an arrow, the the black strip has a gold arrow on it plus I used a white gel pen for some mini arrows pointing to the pictures.

Here are the links....."THROUGH THE EYES OF ROCHELLE SPEARS"


"SCRAP WITH STACY"



No comments:

Post a Comment