Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Being Safe

 


I wanted to enter the Nov. 1st challenge to use Hexagons at  "THE STUDIO CHALLENGES"  so I used this hexagon cut-file.   I got it all cut and put it on a piece of white card stock.   I always pick my pictures first to use in a layout and then go the design and papers but I had no idea what picture to use now.   So I looked through some of the pictures I already had printed and found this picture of my granddaughter hiding in the dog cage.    Her Mom sent it to me saying that they turned around and saw her in there and asked her why she was sitting there.   She said she was hiding from the dogs so they would leave her alone while she had her snacks.    So I though that the hexagon cut file could semi look like a cage and I went with that picture to scrap.

Here is the link  to  "THE STUDIO CHALLENGES"  


Sunday, 1 November 2020

1st Nov - Hexagons

Good morning! Welcome to a new month and a new challenge!

Today's challenge is ...  

 Hexagons; focus on the shape of Hexagons, maybe you want to use one big one or lots of small ones, it's up to you!

Here are the design teams Hexagon inspired layouts...

No comments:

Post a Comment