Sunday, October 11, 2020

SHELLS

 


This is a totally new way fo me to make a layout.   I have no title, no journaling, just my paper and picture.    I had two pieces of this paper so I use one as my background and then on the other one I fussy cut 10 of the shells out and then used different sizes of pop dots to pot up the shells over the background shells.

I was inspired by the Survivor October prompt at  "SOUL-SCRAPPERS".

Hi SURVIVOR Members!

Thankyou ALL for outwitting

Outlasting

and

Outplaying

your opponents that have dropped out so far......!

Lets get to the OCTOBER challenge and win some prizes and points.....

For this months challenge.

You can Pick one, Pick Two or Pick all Three

Its your choice!

FISH, SAND and SHELLS

This is a free scrap, so any theme will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment