Sunday, September 9, 2018

Starting Septembers PL pages



September started with Labor day weekend with both of my kids together and all 3 grandkids on my side.   My son and his 2 kids hadn't been back for 18 months so it was great to all be together.
I put together my page with just a handful of the pictures from the weekend.  We managed to do so much in a short time, plus we started at my brothers in Columbia for the day and night on Saturday and then we all came to my house at the lake right after breakfast on Sunday.   So it was me and my hubby, my Dad, my brother, my daughter and son-in-law and granddaughter, my son and his girlfriend and his two kids and her child.   A full house and a lot of fun.

I used Sketch #109 at  "SKETCHES IN THYME PL STYLE"  for my title card for the page.

Here is the sketch and the link to  "SITPLS"  and then followed by my full Pl page.






No comments:

Post a Comment