Thursday, September 6, 2018

Happy Chefs


I have started working on layouts from Labor Day weekend with all the family together.   We had so much fun and did so many different things.   Including a special request by Kai to make brownies and that is what we did Sunday night.   Both Kai and Mylan had so much fun mixing the brownies and baking them.

I'm entering this layout at  "THE STUDIO CHALLENGES"   I had a few days left to enter the
"Happy Challenge"  and we were all definitely happy making the brownies and then eating them afterwards.

Here is the challenge.

Happy; August happens to be Happiness Happens month in America so we want to see your Happy layouts

2 comments:

  1. I really do love this layout! From the colours you have used to the clean lines to the adorable photograph!
    Thank you for joining us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color combination! Thanks for joining us at the Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete