Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Oh Hello Family


When making this layout when my husbands kids were all visiting with the end of June I had the challenge #413 at   "LASTING MEMORIES"   in mind.    There is still time to play along so check all the weekly challenges for September.

I have 3 different patterned paper, 3 embellishments my wood veneer hearts and 3 family pictures.   I am making this for my step sons family so I have two pictures of just them and then one with his sisters family with them.    I'll be making another layout later for my step daughter later.   But our son will be visiting with his family again this weekend and I wanted to have more layouts ready for them to take home.

 LM #413 - Mixed Bag - Three's
Hello, everyone! We are so happy that you stopped by today!

We are back with our third challenge of the month. This month our theme has been "Mixed Bag" and since it is the third week of the month our challenge is all about three's.

LM #413 - Good things come in three's - use 3 pattern papers, 3 embellishments - can be all the same or all different, and 3 photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment