Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Valentine Card


I thought I would get started today making a couple of Valentine cards to have them ready for the next holiday.  It will sneak up on us before you know it.

This card I am going to enter in two different challenges.

The first challenge is  "TRY STAMPIN' -OR NOT- ON TUESDAY"   I used their newest sketch
#353 - Burst of color.     I used mostly pinks and reds, but then my burst of color is the background paper of my shaker circle, green, blue and yellow.    Here is the sketch I used.



The second challenge is at  "TUESDAY THROWDOWN"  Challenge #374 is 'Layer It Up'
I matted the hear paper stripe first with white card stock and then red card stock and added it to
my card base.  Next my shaker circle is layered on top of that strip.   My 3 hearts are in layers too.

Tuesday Throwdown #374 "Layer It Up"

1 comment:

  1. Barb, not only is your shaker card background a 'burst of color" but your shaker container is a burst of red hearts! Very nice interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

    ReplyDelete