Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sledding - Snow Fun


Elle needs a pink snowsuit instead of grey, she blends in with her Dad but pink or grey she had a great time on her first sledding excursion.   The hill in front of the house is perfect for the sled so it worked out great since it was so cold that day.  They could sled and have fun but not have to stay out for a long time, come right in and get warm.

I used the sketch a  "ROCHELLE SPEARS BLOG"  for this challenge and used striped paper on my layout just as was part of the challenge.



I am also entering this layout at   "THE STUDIO CHALLENGES"     Here is the challenge.

14th January -Snowflakes

Happy New Year to you!

Today's challenge is a nice and easy one to ease into the new year.

Snowflakes; we want to see snowflakes on your layouts! Anyway, anyhow!

I have snowflakes in two of my papers and then I used 6 snowflake brads and different snowflake stickers several places on my layout and also included two in my title.

2 comments:

  1. What a bright and cheery snow page, it sure looks like fun sledding, I have never done this before as there is not much chance of even snow in Western Australia! Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! i love your Background paper! Thanks for joining us at the studio challenges!

    ReplyDelete