When I saw the newest Word Play Challenge #379 was 'Adventure' at "LASTING MEMORIES"
I knew I would scrap these pictures of my granddaughter from last month. They were on their way to NY for Christmas with her other grandparents.
I think I was 19 before I took my first flight and this is Elle's 2nd airplane trip and she is not one yet.
They had to be at the airport at 5 a.m so she just traveled in her warm p.j.'s and was bright eyed and ready to go.
Here is the challenge description at "LASTING MEMORIES" I hav the word adventure in my title and then in my journal tag and one other of the little circle embellishments.
LM #379 - Adventure - use some form of the word "Adventure" on your layout.
This can be in the title, in the paper, in your journaling, an embellishment - just have some form of the word on your layout
I am also going to enter this layout at "SCRAPPING 4 FUN CHALLENGES" Challenge #107 - Anything Goes. Here are the requirements.
Challenge 107 - Anything Goes
- You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, Mixed media, "Off the Page" Creations
- Only new creations from 19th of January 2018 onwards
- Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not only to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
- You may enter a maximum of 4 entries for each Challenge
- MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!(to enter Challenges)
- If your Challenge entries does not meet the above requirements your entry will be disqualified!
This Challenge ends on Thursday, the 1st of February, 23:55PM European Time.