Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Christmas cards have started


When a lot of groups and blogs were doing Christmas in July I was in the middle of packing for a move so now I'm trying to get my Christmas cards made one be one.    I've made two today and this is the first.    I get to enter it in two different challenges.

First I used the sketch at   "THE PAPER PLAYERS"    I love sketches for cards or layouts that have
flags and/or banners so I was excited to play along with this challenge.  You still have two days to play along.
Here is the sketch.



Next I'm playing along with the challenge at  "SHOPPING OUR STASH"   Challenge #326 is the theme 'That's Sketchy'    Make your project based on the sketch and show the sketch so the above sketch was the one I used.
Heres the working of the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today to check out our latest challenge, our theme this week is "That's Sketchy"

We want you to base your project on a sketch, any sketch, your choice and be sure to show us in your blog post the sketch that you used!

5 comments:

  1. Well done! I really like your pairing of patterns for your card-- that chevron looks retro and cool to me! Thanks for linking at SOS this week... you ought to stop by more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I adore your Christmas card!
    Love the design papers and a great take on the sketch as well!
    Thanks for getting sketchy with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and festive Christmas card! Love those papers you chose for layering.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, this is such a fun Christmas card! Love your mix of patterns and that little ornament is so festive! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love the background DSP in the vertical element and I love the sentiment, too. Merry Everything is just so perfect! Great take on the sketch. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete