Saturday, October 29, 2016

My 1st Thanksgiving card of the year


I just made my first Thanksgiving card for the season.   Even though I will be with almost all of my family for the day.  I still send all of them cards before the day.   I think we all like to get cards in the mail.

I'm entering this card in two challenges.

1.    "FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES"  I used their sketch #260 by Kim for my card.
Here is the card and click the link above for features from the design team and more details.


2. Next I will enter the challenge at "THE SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS"   The challenge there
this week is     PUMPKINS ... or ... the color ORANGE.    All my background is orange
and there is even a little pumpkin in the cornucopia.   Click on the link above to play along.

1 comment:

  1. Simply beautiful and perfect Barbara! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Pumpkins or the color Orange’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete