Sunday, October 30, 2016

Holly Jolly Christmas


This is my October 30th Design Team reveal at   "LASTING MEMORIES"    I made this layout the end of September for the challenge.   This was while my printer was working   (here's hoping that is
all fixed by the time this posts)   but I couldn't print any new pictures so I was going back into boxes of older pictures and finding something to scrap.  

For some reason two of these 3 pictures had never been scrapped, one was in a collage of the day.
But I wanted to scrap these.  I'm so glad I have these pictures of my daughter with her grandmother and also her grandfather.    Little did we know that this would be Mom's last Christmas with us.
On the 27th she got real sick and ended up in the hospital and was there until April when she passed.
So these family pictures are very special to me.

The theme for November for all the challenges at  "LASTING MEMORIES" is  SHAPES.
We start off November challenges today on Oct. 30 with the first weeks challenge or - SQUARES
Use squares on your layout, including cutting your pictures into squares.   I have 7 squares on my layout a 12x12 green background and then 4 patterned paper on top of that cut into four 5 1/2" squares.    Then I cut my 3 pictures in 3 1/2" squares.

I hope you have fun with all the Shape themed challenges this month.   Check them all out at
"LASTING MEMORIES"

3 comments: