Friday, October 28, 2016

Boo Kitty or Cute Kitty


Here is our new "curious kitty"  Spot, who decided to get inside the Fall/ Halloween basket of leaves I had on the kitchen counter.   My husband actually took it while I was out of town for a couple of days this week and sent it to me.   I was so happy  he thought to take the picture because I knew I would have to make a layout with it.

So when I got home this morning as soon as I got home I started looking through sketches to find one to use.    The October sketch at   "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES"   was perfect.  I even got to print the picture in a 5x7 size and then get out all kinds of Halloween papers to use along with the sketch.

I went with the title of BOO even though who could ever think that this little kitty was scary.
Here is the sketch and just go to "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES"  to see what the design team did.
You have until November 14th to enter.







2 comments:

  1. OOOH!! I love this!! Fabulous design and loving the papers especially the cat ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute page and kitty! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete