Friday, March 18, 2016

My last Easter card



I think this will be the last Easter card that I need to make for this year.

I used sketch #PPA292  at   "PALS PAPER ARTS"     This was a fun sketch to work with.
It also worked well to use for a monthly card challenge in a yahoo group to use green, white and one other color, so my extra color is yellow.
Plus today I am also working on the challenge at the Paper Issues Spring online crop and they have a challenge to make any type of card so this will be my entry there also.

You have until midnight Tuesday to enter the 'PALS PAPER ARTS" challenge, here is the sketch below.


5 comments:

  1. Cute card. I love the fresh mix of dsp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty spring colors! Love the plaid and the sweet East egg! Glad you joined us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely for Easter! Love the plaid and the sweet little Easter egg. Thanks for playing along with us this week at PPA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great "masculine" Easter card. Easter normally looks so girly to me with all the pastel colors. Thanks for playing along with PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete